Daily record-September

weixin_30488085發表於2020-04-06

September1
1. I feel much more reassured when I've been for a health check. 體檢之後我感到放心多了。
2. The disease was detected during a routine check-up. 這個病是在做常規體檢時查出來的。
3. When was the last time you went to the doctor for a shot! 你上一次去醫生那兒打針是什麼時候?
4. You both need shots from the nurse. 你們都需要讓護士打針。
5. It's time for your tablets, dear. 該吃藥了,親愛的。
6. I am fine, I catch a cold did not have the medicine has been nurturance habit. 我自己挺好的,感冒不吃藥已經養成習慣了!
7. The doctor advised hospitalization for the child. 醫生建議讓小孩住院。
8. He's in hospital, and in a confused state of mind. 他住院了,意識仍然不清。
9. Health is better than wealth. 健康勝於財富。
10. Congratulations, you have a healthy baby boy. 恭喜,你生了個健康的男孩。

September2
1. I slaked my thirst with three cans of Coke. 我喝了3罐可樂解渴。
2. I'll have a hamburger and a large coke. that's all. 我要一個漢堡和大杯可樂。這樣就好了。
3. One Pepsi and the other a sprite please. 請給我一杯百事可樂和一杯雪碧。
4. A Sprite, please. Sprite is my favorite. 一杯雪碧,雪碧是我最喜歡的飲料。
5. We've both had a good many beers. 我倆都喝了很多啤酒。
6. I'm afraid German beer isn't for me. 恐怕我喝不了德國啤酒。
7. I went out for a meal last night and drank copious amounts of red wine. 我昨晚出去吃飯,喝了很多紅酒。
8. A glass of red wine keeps you in the pink. 一杯紅酒有益健康。
9. If maybe you wanted to have a cocktail with us. 你是否想和我們喝杯雞尾酒。
10. I went to a cocktail party after work. 下班後我去參加一個雞尾酒會。

September3
1. Look about you before crossing the street. 穿馬路前要看清來往車輛。
2. The roads are crowded with vehicles of all kinds. 馬路上擠滿了各種車輛。
3. There are no multi-lane roads. No traffic lights. 這裡沒有多車道公路,沒有交通訊號燈。
4. The car come to a full stop at the traffic light. 汽車在交通訊號燈處停住了。
5. It was running on the motor way. 它跑在機動車道了。
6. Riding bicycle on roadway is banned. 在機動車道上騎自行車是不允許的。
7. Obey traffic signs and signals. 遵守交通標誌和訊號。
8. The traffic signs indicated which way we should go. 交通標誌告訴我們該走哪條路。
9. The vehicle mounted the pavement. 機動車開上了人行道。
10. Hundreds of people jammed the boardwalk to watch. 數百人擠在木板人行道上觀看。

September4
1. This test creates a graphics environment. 這個測試程式建立了一個圖形環境。
2. Running the test program should result in "Hello" being displayed in the tray. 執行該測試程式應該會在欄中顯示“Hello”。
3. This will help with test script maintenance and reusability. 這將有助於改進測試指令碼的維護性和重用性。
4. You now have three working functional test scripts. 現在你有了三個可以工作的功能測試指令碼。
5. The status should be Running. 因此通道應該處於執行狀態。
6. The application's main page shows the status of the application: ON& OFF. 程式主介面顯示了執行狀態:開啟和關閉。
7. This needs to be removed to avoid runtime errors. 您需要將其刪除以避免執行時錯誤。
8. This statement allows execution to continue despite a run-time error. 該語句允許即使發生了執行時錯誤時,仍繼續執行。
9. What makes a good Software Test engineer? 如何成為一個好的軟體測試工程師?
10. Are good test engineers: born or developed? 好的測試工程師是天生的還是後天鍛鍊的?

September5
1. They consume a large amount of I/ O and CPU resources. 它們消耗大量I/O和CPU資源。
2. You can bind virtual processors to CPUs. 可以將虛擬處理器繫結到CPU。
3. The data are stored in the computer's memory. 資料存在計算機記憶體裡。
4. The analysis techniques are CPU, memory, and disk space intensive. 分析技術是CPU、記憶體和磁碟空間密集型技術。
5. I updated the drivers for the graphics card but I still have the same problem. 我更新了顯示卡驅動程式,但我仍然有同樣的問題。
6. Now you can replace the video card. 現在,你可以調換掉你的顯示卡。
7. But LCDs are not perfect. 但是液晶顯示器也不是完美無缺的。
8. An input-output device providing access to a computer; has a keyboard and display. 提供計算機入口的輸入輸出裝置;有鍵盤和顯示器。
9. The keyboard and mouse send your input to the operating system. 鍵盤和滑鼠將你輸入的文字傳送給作業系統。
10. You can now release the left mouse button. 您現在可以釋放左邊的滑鼠按鈕了。

September6
1. It's quite warm for january. 就一月而言,天氣是相當暖和的。
2. These trees come into leaf in February. 這些樹二月里長葉子。
3. In the northern hemisphere, spring is in March and April. 在北半球,春季是三月和四月。
4. During the first week of May I went on a holiday to Sichuan. 五月的第一週,我去四川度假了。
5. This kind of weather is exceptional for june. 這樣的天氣在六月裡是不尋常的。
6. In July and August we have a rainy season. 七月和八月是雨季。
7. I came in September of last year. 我去年九月來的。
8. Snow in October is nothing strange in this place. 十月下雪在這兒不是什麼稀奇的事。
9. In China, winter lasts from November to January. 在中國,冬季從十一月延續到一月。
10. December, January and February are summer months in Australia. 澳大利亞的十二月,一月和二月是夏天。

September7
1. As spring approaches, the trees begin to send forth tender buds. 春天一近,樹上長出了嫩葉。
2. Now it is spring, a time of renewal. 現在是春天,萬物重生的季節。
3. I enjoyed an agreeable holiday this summer. 今年夏天我度過了一個愉快的假期。
4. We've had too much rain this summer. 今年夏天雨水太多了。
5. Autumn's my favourite season. 秋天是我最喜歡的季節。
6. Autumn is the best season for travel. 秋天是旅行的最好季節。
7. Look! It's snowing. Winter is here at last. 瞧,下雪了。終於是冬天了。
8. I am expecting a long, hard winter. 我估計冬天會漫長而寒冷。
9. Hawaii is an all-the-year-round tourist resort. 夏威夷一年四季都是旅遊勝地。
10. The seasons of the year make a cycle that repeats itself. 四季更迭,周而復始。

September8
1. I planted those apple trees. 我栽了那些蘋果樹。
2. I threw the apple to him and he caught it. 我把蘋果扔給他,他接著了。
3. Halve the pineapple and scoop out the inside. 將菠蘿對半切開,挖出裡面的果肉。
4. Watermelon juice might be just as good as pineapple. 西瓜汁可能和菠蘿一個味道。
5. We have canned peaches right over there. 我們那邊就有水蜜桃罐頭。
6. Honey peaches are in now and we can eat them every day. 如今水蜜桃正上市,我們每天都可以吃到。
7. Bananas are sold by weight. 香蕉是按斤兩出售。
8. That place produces bananas. 那裡出產香蕉。
9. Lychee nut is rare in winter. 荔枝在冬天很稀見。
10. Lichee and durian fruit are newer flavors. 荔枝和榴蓮是較新的口味。

September9
1. The tiger sprang on the goat. 老虎向山羊撲去。
2. Tigers are among the ferocious animals. 老虎是凶猛的動物之一。
3. There were these three cheetah cubs I knew. 我和三隻小獵豹在一起。
4. The cheetah cub I told you about. 就是我剛才告訴你的那隻小獵豹。
5. Bears often hibernate in caves. 熊常在山洞裡冬眠。
6. Papa and Small Bear make a bigger bed. 熊爸爸和小熊做了一個大點的床。
7. The wolf has a terror of fire. 狼特別怕火。
8. The wolves can he a curse to the village. 狼給這個村莊帶來了禍害。
9. The sly fox nimbly eluded the dogs. 那隻狡猾的狐狸靈活地躲避開那群狗。
10. The dog was hard on the fox. 那條狗緊緊追趕著狐狸。

September10
1. The eagle wheeled in the sky. 鷹在空中盤旋。
2. The eagle was an emblem of strength and courage. 鷹是力量和勇氣的象徵。
3. Scavenging hyenas and vultures. 食腐性的土狼和禿鷲。
4. Vultures circling over a dead animal. 在死的動物上空盤旋的禿鷲。
5. A parrot can mimic a person's voice. 鸚鵡能學人的聲音。
6. I myself have a pet parrot. 我自己就養了一隻寵物鸚鵡呢。
7. Sh! Look at the egret over there. 噓!你看那邊有個白鷺。
8. The heron flapped slowly off across the lake. 那白鷺振翅向湖對岸慢慢飛去。
9. The children went to feed the ducks and swans. 孩子們去河邊餵鴨子和天鵝。
10. The black crow and the white swan are good friends. 黑烏鴉和白天鵝是對好朋友。

September11
1. I can personally attest that the cold and flu season is here. 感冒和流感季節來了,對此我有切身體會。
2. I was stuck at home with flu. 感冒把我困在了家中。
3. The little girl is running a fever and she needs help. 這個小女孩發燒了,需要幫助。
4. He was pulled down by a sudden fever. 他突然發燒病倒了。
5. Do you know why you always have stomach ache? 那麼你知道為什麼你老是肚子痛?
6. His father had a stomachache last monday. 上個週一他爸爸肚子痛。
7. What's the matter with you?--Just a bit of a headache; nothing serious. 你怎麼了?--沒啥,有點頭疼。
8. Rain is the bane of holiday-makers. 雨天令度假者頭疼。
9. The medicine cured me of my stomachache. 這種藥治好了我的胃疼。
10. She missed the game because of stomach pains. 她因胃疼而錯過了比賽。

September12
1. I rode to Lily's in a cab. 我乘計程車去了莉莉家。
2. We'll have to find a taxi. 我們需要找輛計程車。
3. Can I hitch a ride home with you? 我可以搭你的順風車回家嗎?
4. He just wanted to come along for the ride. 他只是想搭個順風車而已。
5. The coach departs Potsdam in the morning. 長途客車早上從波茨坦開出。
6. They entered the rear day coach and sat down. 他們上了後面的一輛硬席客車。
7. We got an ambulance and rushed her to hospital. 我們叫了一輛救護車,趕緊把她送到了醫院。
8. He screamed for his wife to call an ambulance. 他尖叫著讓他老婆打電話叫救護車。
9. The pram bumped the fence. 嬰兒車碰到了圍牆。
10. The baby in the baby carriage was smiling. 嬰兒車裡的小嬰兒在笑。

September13
1. I guess I need to work harder at it and be more disciplined. 我想我得更努力學習並要嚴格要求自己。
2. Because you are a teacher, you should be strict with yourself. 作為教師,你應該嚴格要求自己。
3. Have you made planning today? 今天有沒有列計劃?
4. Please make a plan in details. 請詳細的列一份計劃。
5. She didn't stick religiously to the program. 她並沒有嚴格遵守專案規定。
6. To strictly observe the Constitution and laws. 嚴格遵守憲法和法律。
7. I'm very good at disciplining myself. 我能做到嚴格自律。
8. Realizing that my self-discipline was really my freedom! 我意識到我的自律才是我真正的自由。
9. You gain self-awareness through reflection. 你通過反省獲取了自我意識。
10. A chance to really think and reflect on your life. 可以真正的思考和反省你的人生。

September14
1. Have you hear about Michael Jordan making a comeback? 邁克爾-喬丹復出了,你聽說了嗎?
2. Michael Jordan is a basketball star. 邁克爾-喬丹是個籃球明星。
3. A technical foul to Kobe Bryant! 一個技術犯規給科比布萊恩特!
4. Kobe has played for three NBA championship teams. 科比已經拿到了三個NBA總冠軍。
5. James gave him some sartorial advice. 詹姆斯給了他一些穿著方面的建議。
6. LeBron James is one of the best players in the game. 勒布朗-詹姆斯是這個比賽中最出色的球員之一。
7. Garnett showed how strong he is. 加內特顯示了他的實力有多麼強。
8. "I am excited to become a Celtic," Garnett said. “加入凱爾特人讓我很高興,”加內特說。
9. To be without Pearce would be a considerable blow. 失去皮爾斯將是一個巨大的打擊。
10. Pierce lost to the eventual winner of the tournament. 皮爾斯輸給了錦標賽的最終冠軍。

September15
1. What do I think of the Argentinian Messi? 我對阿根廷的梅西的看法?
2. Goals will come for Messi at this World Cup. 在本屆盃賽上,梅西,球是要進的,一定要進的。
3. In 2009 Ronaldo did join Real Madrid. 2009年,羅納爾多還是轉會去了皇馬。
4. I'm dreaming of becoming a football star like Ronaldo. 我夢想著成為像羅納爾多一樣的足球明星呢。
5. The referee showed Zidane the red card and sent him off. 裁判向齊達內出示了紅牌,將他罰下(場)。
6. It is amazing to work with Zidane. 同齊達內共同工作的感覺太妙了。
7. Kaka: ac Milan fans must stick with us! 卡卡:米蘭球迷必須和我們一起堅持!
8. So now Kaka also belongs to Real Madrid. 而現在,卡卡同樣屬於皇馬。
9. Robben returns as the rest leave, and has discomfort in his knee. 羅本在其他人離開後回來,並覺得膝部不適。
10. Duff can't start, Robben can't start but is on the bench. 達夫無法首發,羅本無法首發但在替補席上。

September16
1. I want to have a great season with Real Madrid. 我希望與皇馬一起擁有一個偉大的賽季!
2. I believe Real Madrid is the strongest team in La Liga. 我相信皇馬是西甲中最強大的球隊。
3. You were at the Bayern game – what did you make of the experience? 你看了和拜仁的比賽&覺得怎麼樣?
4. Congratulate Bayern, 22 league champions! 祝賀拜仁,第22個聯賽冠軍!
5. The player is being tracked by Juventus. 該選手正為尤文圖斯隊所追蹤關注。
6. We need to have great plans because we are Juventus. 我們需要一份巨集偉的計劃,因為我們是尤文圖斯。
7. As a boy he was a Manchester United fan. 小時候,他是曼聯隊的球迷。
8. I just feel like a better all-round player since I joined United. 我只是覺得來曼聯之後我成為了一個更好的團隊球員。
9. This month, Evergrande had a run-in with the Australian government. 恆大本月與澳大利亞政府產生爭執。
10. But he said Evergrande's success doesn't represent the big picture. 但是,他說恆大的成功並不代表大環境。

September17
1. You are attractive, and love your life. 你很有魅力,熱愛生活。
2. I am an advocate of healthy, loving life person. 我是一個崇尚健康、熱愛生活的人。
3. We must abolish such corrupt practices. 我們應該廢除這種陋習。
4. What is your worst financial habit? 你在理財方面最大的陋習是什麼?
5. We should inure ourselves to hard life. 我們應該使自己習慣艱苦生活。
6. It's not easy at first, but it soon becomes second nature. 起初不容易,但很快就習慣了。
7. The prisoners attempted to escape but failed. 囚犯們企圖逃跑,但是失敗了。
8. All their attempts at reaching the summit failed. 他們攀登頂峰的一切嘗試都失敗了。
9. He saved three children alive at risk of his life. 他拼命救出了三個孩子。
10. He's working like mad at the moment. 他眼下正在拼命地工作。

September18
1. I expect to see my uncle. 我期望見到我的舅舅。
2. Jim and Anna have an uncle. 吉姆和安娜有一個舅舅。
3. Am I going to Aunt Sara's or not? 我去不去薩拉舅媽那兒呢?
4. My aunt is expecting a she-baby. 舅媽懷了一個女孩子
5. Provide technical support to purchasers and suppliers. 對採購和供貨商進行技術支援。
6. You can download the program free, but it's not supported. 你可以免費下載該程式,但它沒有技術支援。
7. Carry out repairs if concrete customer complaints are received. 如果收到具體的客戶投訴,則進行修理。
8. Of course, our customers complain, but we too have our problems. 當然,我們有客戶投訴,但我們也有難處。
9. I do hearthe morning lark. 我聽見了早晨的百靈鳥歌唱。
10. She was always singing as merrily as any lark. 她總是唱著歌,比百靈鳥都快樂。

September19
1. This is your router's IP address. 這是你的路由器IP地址。
2. Cisco already has one IP router in space. 目前思科在太空中已經有了一個IP路由器。
3. Wildcards can be used in the user and domain names. 可以在使用者名稱和域名中使用萬用字元。
4. You have been reached your domain limit. 您達到了域名數量限制。
5. I am diverting you to a new URL. 我轉移你到一個新的網址。
6. I've booked the tickets on the website. 我在那個網址上訂到了票。
7. Disable the built-in telnet protocol handler. 禁用內建的遠端登入協議處理程式。
8. You must supply a valid remote login name. 必須提供合法的遠端登入名。
9. Use this tab to configure the network protocol and settings. 使用此選項卡來配置網路協議和設定。
10. Make sure their networking protocol and server capacity are US-ready. 確保他們的網路協議和伺服器容量準備好了。

September20
1. They changed their route and went to Hangzhou. 他們改道去杭州了。
2. I stopped over at Hangzhou for five days. 我在杭州停了五天。
3. Beijing and Fuzhou banned electric bikes in2002. 北京和福州在2002年禁止了電動自行車。
4. This is a well-known dish of Fuzhou. 這是福州的一道有名的特色菜。
5. Nanchang is the capital of Jiangxi Province in southeastern China. 南昌是江西省省會東南部中。
6. The Nanchang Uprising marked a new stage for the revolution. 南昌起義標誌著革命進人了新階段。
7. These pictures were taken during my residence in chengdu. 這幾張照片是我旅居成都時所拍。
8. Chengdu is an educational and industrial center. 成都是教育和工業中心。
9. This project has been a key engineering of Zhengzhou City. 這一工程已成為鄭州市的重點工程。
10. Zhengzhou is the political, economic and cultural center of Henan province. 鄭州市是河南省政治、經濟、文化中心。

September21
1. They stopped over in Beijing for several days. 他們中途在北京逗留了幾天。
2. The train is bound from Dalian to Beijing. 這班火車是從大連開往北京的。
3. They arrived in Beijing yesterday. 他們昨天到達北京。
4. My parents are in Beijing. 我父母在北京。
5. The famous Beijing ducks are produced here. 著名的北京鴨就是這兒產的。
6. The foreign students studying in Beijing come from all parts of the world. 在北京學習的外國留學生來自世界各地。
7. Beijing is located at 40 ° N and 116 ° E. 北京位於東經116度,北緯40度。
8. The Yuan Dynasty established its capital in Dadu, now Beijing. 元代建都於大都,即今之北京。
9. Beijing is indicated on the map by a red star. 在這幅地圖上北京是用一顆紅星標明的。
10. Can we arrive in Beijing on time or not? 我們能否按時到達北京?

September22
1. He went to Shanghai and then to HangZhou. 他到了上海,後來又到了杭州。
2. I was in Shanghai then. 那時我在上海。
3. We embarked at Shanghai for Qingdao. 我們在上海上船去青島。
4. The vessel is sailing from Hongkong to Shanghai. 這船從香港開航駛往上海。
5. Shanghai is a technologically advanced city. 上海是中國的一個技術先進的城市。
6. The ticket reads to Beijing via Shanghai. 車票上寫明經上海到北京。
7. He once lived in Shanghai. 他曾經在上海住過。
8. I fell in with him at a bookstore in shanghai. 我在上海的一家書店裡碰到了他。
9. I have no intention of going to shanghai. 我沒有去上海的念頭。
10. They are visiting in shanghai. 他們正在上海蔘觀訪問。

September23
1. Many foreign merchants gathered in Guangzhou. 外商雲集廣州。
2. Guangzhou is in the south of Guangdong province. 廣州位於廣東省南部。
3. I resumed acquaintance with Guangzhou after an absence of 13 years. 離開廣州13年後我又熟悉了它。
4. Donghai island provides a protective screen for Guangzhou bay. 東海島是廣州灣的遮蔽。
5. Are you in contact with Guangzhou control? 你是否與廣州管制聯絡了?
6. I went to Guangzhou that year, but next year to Kunming. 那年我去了廣州,第二年我又去了昆明。
7. Which city is in the west of China, Lanzhou or Guangzhou? 蘭州或廣州,哪一個城市在中國的西部?
8. I was only a clerk before I came to Guangzhou. 在我來廣州之前,我只是個小文員。
9. This is the community information Guangzhou one of the major projects. 這是廣州市社群資訊化的主要專案之一。
10. The delegation arrived in Guangzhou this morning. 代表團於今晨到達廣州。

September24
1. So in about 2011 or so, I went to Shenzhen. 因此,大約在2011年,我去了深圳。
2. We have a branch in Shenzhen. 我們在深圳有分公司。
3. You are in the first Chinese special economic zone, Shenzhen. 您置身在中國第一個經濟特區,深圳。
4. Well, tell me, what's your impression of Shenzhen? 那麼,告訴我你對深圳的印象如何?
5. At present, I am employed by a joint venture in Shenzhen. 目前,我在深圳的一家合資企業工作。
6. The Shenzhen in2008, in the end I will remember what? 2008年的深圳,到最後我會記住哪些?
7. I visit my parents in Shenzhen at Chinese New Year. 我春節的時候到深圳看望我的父母。
8. We have had our stocks listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. 我們已將我們的股票在深圳所掛牌上市。
9. We can provide shipment service from Guangzhou, Shenzhen, ports. 並能提供廣州深圳等大港口到全球各地的海運服務。
10. They are Suzhou, Qingdao, Shenzhen, Ningbo and Dalian. 它們是蘇州、青島、深圳、寧波以及大連。

September25
1. Suzhou is celebrated for her beautiful gardens. 蘇州以其美麗的園林而聞名。
2. Suzhou has a ban on parking cars in this busy street. 蘇州有條禁令,不準在這條熱鬧的街上停車。
3. Suzhou and Venice are sister cities. 蘇州和威尼斯是姐妹城。
4. We traveled to Shanghai by Nanjing and Suzhou. 我們經過南京和蘇州旅行到了上海。
5. I think you should first visit Suzhou and Wuxi. 服務員:我想您應該首先遊覽蘇州和無錫。
6. Suzhou and Hangzhou are familiar to many foreigners. 蘇州和杭州為許多外國人所熟悉。
7. We also went to the famous garden city-Suzhou. 當然,我們還去到著名的園林城市&蘇州。
8. Suzhou is a beautiful city with a lot of bridges and rivers. 蘇州是一座有許多小橋和河流的美麗城市。
9. Suzhou Foreign language school, I love you! 蘇州外國語學校,我愛你!
10. Our headquarter is in Shanghai, and have a Suzhou office. 公司總部設在上海,下設江蘇蘇州事務所。

September26
1. Both my husband and I hail from Harbin. 我和我的丈夫都是哈爾濱人。
2. But Tian has chosen one in Harbin, Heilongjiang. 但田川卻選擇了黑龍江省哈爾濱市的一所大學。
3. I suppose he has arrived in Harbin by now. 我想他現在已經到達哈爾濱了。
4. Lives in Harbin, a Northeast China's big city. 住在哈爾濱,一箇中國東北的大城市。
5. We will summer in Harbin. 我們將去哈爾濱避暑。
6. May I visit Dalian on the way to Harbin? 我能在去哈爾濱途中游覽一下大連嗎?
7. I was asked to go to Harbin on business yesterday. 我昨天被派往哈爾濱出差了。
8. I spent my boyhood in Harbin. 我的童年是在哈爾濱度過的。
9. I live in Beijing now but I still miss harbin. 我現在住在北京,但是我仍然想念哈爾濱。
10. The next holidays I want to go to Harbin, because it's very cold. 我下一個假期,想去哈爾濱,因為那裡很冷。

September27
1. I'm disappointed, to be honest. 說實話,我很失望。
2. You want to tell me that you're disappointed in me? 你想告訴我你對我很失望?
3. I just felt I had been a failure in my personal life. 我就是覺得我的個人生活很失敗。
4. If you fail in this lifetime, you will fail because of broken focus. 如果你的一生很失敗,那是因為你沒有集中注意力。
5. Moving from quantity to quality is the immediate task before us. 從量變到質變是擺在我們面前的首要任務。
6. Quantitative change is the necessary preparation for qualitative change. 量變是質變的必要準備。
7. Philosophy is too deep for me. 哲學對我來說太深奧了。
8. There was a very basic similarity in our philosophy. 我們的人生哲學在根本上很相似。
9. Teaching is my vocation and writing is my avocation. 教書是我的職業,寫作是我的副業。
10. Actually I am a freelancer on the side. 事實上自由作家是我的副業。

September28
1. Traffic was held up for a few hours. 交通中斷了幾小時。
2. We interrupt our programmes for a newsflash. 我們中斷節目,插播一條重要新聞。
3. Each queue can have a priority and a bandwidth assigned. 每個佇列都有優先順序和指定的頻寬。
4. This is the lowest precedence username and password. 這是最低優先順序使用者名稱和密碼。
5. In this case the client need not poll. 在這種情況下,客戶端不需要進行輪詢。
6. The polling thread waits for the signal from the first thread. 輪詢執行緒會一直等待第一個執行緒給它傳送一個訊號。
7. A process wishing to enter a critical section will call P on the relevant semaphore. 一個想進入臨界區的程式會呼叫訊號量的P函式。
8. A critical section object cannot be moved or copied. 一個臨界區物件不能移動或複製。
9. This is applicable for both functions and procedures. 適用於函式和過程。
10. These remove and rename a file, respectively. 這兩個函式分別用來刪除和重新命名一個檔案。

September29
1. New Year's Day is a public holiday throughout Britain. 元旦是全英國的公眾假日。
2. It's january1st, the year has come full circle. 今天是元旦,一年又周而復始。
3. The Spring Festival is drawing near. 春節快到了。
4. Chinese New Year is an important holiday. 春節是一個重要的節日。
5. It is also called Tomb-Sweeping Day. 清明節又叫做“掃墓日”。
6. The festival occurs two weeks after vernal equinox. 春分過後兩週即是清明節。
7. May1 is international labour day. “五一”是國際勞動節。
8. Come Labor Day, you're gonna be so sick of me. 到了勞動節,你就厭煩我了。
9. It's children's day. let's do a play. 兒童節到了,我們做個遊戲吧。
10. Did you sing and dance last Children's Day? 去年的兒童節你唱歌跳舞了嗎?

September30
1. The once a year National Day approached! 一年一度的國慶節來臨了!
2. We will hold a celebration on National Day. 我們要在國慶節舉行慶典活動。
3. My birthday at the Army Day. 我的生日在建軍節。
4. August The first day of August is Army Day. 八月的第一天是建軍節。
5. We played a joke on our teacher on April Fool's Day. 愚人節我們和老師開了個玩笑。
6. It really was April Fool's day for Mike. 麥克這天真正過了愚人節。
7. I was born on Christmas day. 我出生在聖誕節那天。
8. We decorated the house for Christmas. 我們裝飾房子過聖誕節。
9. Another Valentine's Day will be here tomorrow! 明天又一個情人節到了!
10. It is the first Valentine's Day of me in my life. 今天是我一生中第一個有情人的情人節。

轉載於:https://www.cnblogs.com/debruyne/p/9582343.html

相關文章