寫作英語郵件最實用的100個句型

jearmy發表於2014-07-06

主題:【商務英語】常用出入境英語表達 發表於:2013-05-21 10:13  瀏覽 (729 ) 標籤:

出站(出港、離開) departures  ;進站(進港、到達) arrivals
國際機場 international airport  ;國內機場 domestic airport
登機手續辦理 check-in
登機牌 boarding pass (card)
機場候機樓 airport terminal
護照檢查處 passport control immigration
國際候機樓 international terminal
行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim
國際航班出港 international departure
國際航班旅客 international passengers
國內航班出站 domestic departure
中轉 transfers  ;中轉處 transfer correspondence
衛星樓 satellite
中轉旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in       出口 exit; out; way out
過境 transit
報關物品 goods to declare  ;不需報關 nothing to declare
貴賓室 V.I.P. room
海關 customs
購票處 ticket office  ;付款處 cash
登機口 gate; departure gate  ;候機室 departure lounge
計程車 taxi    ;計程車乘車點 Taxi pick-up point
航班號 FLT No (flight number)
來自…… arriving from
大轎車乘車點 coach pick-up point  ;租車處 car hire
預計時間 scheduled time (SCHED)  ;實際時間 actual
航空公司汽車服務處 airline coach service
已降落 landed
公共汽車 bus; coach service
前往…… departure to
公用電話 public phone; telephone
起飛時間 departure time   ;延誤 delayed
廁所 toilet; W. C.; lavatories; rest room
男廁 men's; gent's; gentlemen's ;女廁 women's; lady's
登機 boarding
由此乘電梯前往登機 stairs and lifts to departures
迎賓處 greeting arriving  酒吧 bar  ;餐廳 restaurant
由此上樓 up; upstairs  ;由此下樓 down; downstairs
咖啡館 coffee shop; cafe
免稅店 duty-free shop
銀行 bank             郵局 post office
貨幣兌換處 money exchange; currency exchange
出售火車票 rail ticket
訂旅館 hotel reservation   ;旅行安排 tour arrangement
行李暫存箱 luggage locker  ;行李牌 luggage tag

機票

飛機票 endorsements/restrictions  ;機票確認 ticket confirm
起點城市 from  ;前往城市 to
旅客姓名 name of passenger;承運人 carrier
旅行經停地點 good for passage between
航班號 flight no.     機座號 seat No   機號 plane No.
座艙等級 class
起飛日期 date   ;起飛時間 time.
訂座情況 status
吸菸坐位 smoking seat
非吸菸席 non-smoking seat
登機口 gate

/入境卡

family name   ;名 First (Given) Name
year   ;月 month  ;性別 *    ;男 male ;職業 occupation
偕行人數 accompanying number;女 female
專業技術人員 professionals & technical
國籍 nationalitycountry of citizenship
行政管理人員 legislators &administrators
辦事員 clerk
護照號 passport No.
商業人員 commerce  ;服務人員 service
原住地 country of Origin
前往目的地國 destination country
農民 farmer  ;工人 worker  ;無業 jobless
登機城市 city where you boarded
簽證簽發地 city where visa was issued
其他 others
簽發日期 date issue   ;簽名 signature
前往國家的住址 address while in
街道及門牌號 number and street
官方填寫 official use only
城市及國家 city and state
出生日期 date of Birth   ;日 day
  

Flight Number, Flight No. 航班號
Gate
登機口
North
北 ;South 南 ;East 東;West 西
Level 1
第一層(樓);Level 2 第二層(樓);Level 3 第三層 (樓)

Shuttle
機場小巴
Baggage Claim
行李認領
Connecting flights counter
轉機服務檯
Boarding Pass
登機牌
Exit
出口
Emergency Exit
緊急出口(只用作緊急狀況時)
Terminal
機場終端出口
Telephone
電話
Northwest Airlines
美西北航空公司
Restroom
洗手間 ;Men's 男洗手間 ;Gentleman 男洗手間
Women's
女洗手間   Ladies女洗手間

Airport
機場
Air China
中國國航
Air Ticket
飛機票
Belt
, 傳送帶
Date
日期  Time 時間
Departure
出發
Domestic
國內  International 國際
Take off
起飛  Arrival 抵達
Customer
顧客, 乘客
Elevator, Lift
電梯
Employee Only
只限工作人員進入
Information
資訊
Information Center
問訊處
No Entry
勿進
No Smoking
嚴禁吸菸


Chinese
中國人 ;Foreigner 外國人;Foreign 外國的
Customs
海關   Customs declaration 海關申報表
Immigration
入境
Itinerary
行程
I-20 form
留學生身分表
I-94 form
出入境表
Nationals
國民  Officer 官員  Tourist 遊客
Passport
護照   Visa 簽證
Tax Free, duty free
免稅
United States (U.S.)
美國
Pillow
枕頭  Blanket 毛毯
soft drinks
飲料  Drink 飲料;coffee 咖啡 ;coke 可樂 ;Sprite 雪碧
no ice please.
不加冰
hot water
開水  hot tea 熱茶  diet coke 無糖可樂
orange juice
橘子汁 ;apple juice 蘋果汁;tomato juice 番茄汁
chicken
雞肉  fish   beef 牛肉
vegetarian
吃素   rice 米飯  noodle 麵條; smashed potato 土豆泥

簽證

surname   ;名 first (given) name  ;性別 *
失效日期(或必須在…日之前入境) expiry date ( before)
停留期為…… for stays of
10
ten days 8 eight weeks 3個月 three months
出生日期 birthdate
6
個月 six months
國籍 nationality
護照號 passport No. ;編號 control No.
簽發地 Issue At
簽發日期 Issue Date;簽證種類 visa type/class

日期、數字、符號

一月 JAN;二月 FEB ;三月 MAR;四月 APR;五月 MAY;六月 JUN
七月 JUL;八月 AUG;九月 SEP;十月 OCT11 NOV12 DEC
day (s)  ;年 year (s)  ;周 week (s)  ;月 month (s)
1993
612 12 Jun. 1993
1993
612 Jun. 12, 1993

from http://blog.hexun.com/Mars/628135/viewarticle.html

.入境英語

對語言不通的人來說,入境他國檢驗護照時,移民官的詢問無疑是最緊
張的時刻。身處異國本就心情緊張,若再加上語言不通,所有問題都莫
宰樣,那著實是會破壞旅遊的愉悅心情。本單元將告訴你一些放諸各國
都大同小異的入境詢問問題,詳細研讀後,下次再面對移民官時,你就
可從容不迫地回答問題,而不至面紅耳赤地呆站原地了。

May I see your passport, please?  麻煩請給我你的護照。
Where are you staying?
將在哪兒住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is. 這是我的護照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我將住在波士頓飯店。

What's the purpose of your visit?  旅行的目的為何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有臺灣回程機票?

Sightseeing(Businese).  觀光(公務)
Yes, here it is.
有的,這就是回程機票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?
預計在美國停留多久?
How much money do you have with you?
你隨身攜帶多少現金?

5 days.    5天。
I have 800 dollars.
大約800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
預計停留約10天。
Good. Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
I'm just passing through .
我只是過境而已。
Thank you .
謝謝。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight .
今晚即動身前往日內瓦。
  

2.行李遺失

出國旅行最令人氣結的事,莫過於行李遺失。一旦發生這樣不幸的事,
多數人的第一反應是心急如焚,在這樣狀況下,還要用英語向當地人員
請求協助,著實是件困難的事。本篇將提供在遺失行李的意外狀況下,
旅客如何用簡單而清楚的英語,向工作人員描述本身行李特色,提供足
夠資料,以便掌握時間找回失物。

Where can I get my baggage?
我在何處可取得行李?
It's a small ovemight bag. It's light brown.
它是一個茶色小旅行袋。

I can'find my baggage.   我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.
我們正在調查,請稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.  這是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report.
Would you come with me to the office?
我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。請和我到辦公室。

Could you please check it urgently? 是否可麻煩緊急查詢?
How soon will I find out? 
多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?
你總共遺失了幾件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it.
一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。

Can you describe your baggage?  請描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today?
若是今天無法找到行李,你可如何幫助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray.
它是一箇中型的灰色紳耐特皮箱。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.
我想要購買過夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.
It's dark blue.
它是一個上面繫有我名牌的大型皮製黑藍色行李箱。

3.海關申報

每個國家的出、入境申報規則皆不同,有些國家不准許攜帶農產品,有
些國家規定攜帶現金額度,然而,無論規則為何,按照出、入境國家的
規則照實申報,是必須確實遵守的原則。若被查獲,不僅在金錢上必須
付出加倍罰款,而且會破壞旅遊心情。因此,最好在出發前打聽好目的
國是否有特殊申報規定,以免興沖沖帶了一堆東西,卻被海關全數沒收。

Your passport and declaration card, please.
請出示護照和申報單。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。

Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何東西需要申報?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎?

No, I don't .沒有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。
Please open this bag.
請開啟這個袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
這個相機是我私人使用的。

What are these? 這些東西是做何用?
you'll have to pay duty on this.
你必須為這項物品繳付稅金。
These are for my personal use.
這些是我私人使用的東西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你還有其它行李嗎?

These are gifts for my friends. 這些是給朋友的禮物。
O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。

4.機場旅遊資訊

為了使旅客在踏入異國的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的資訊,大部份
國際機場皆設有「旅遊諮詢中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),舉凡住宿、
交通或是該到何處玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最專業的服務。假使事先未能
預定好住宿飯店,也可在到達後,向旅遊諮詢中心索取飯店資料,並立刻
打電話詢問住房狀況,以免徒增提著大包小包在市區中尋找住宿飯店的不
便。

Where is the tourist information? 旅遊諮詢中心在那裡?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館?

Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有機場巴士可到市區?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(計程車招呼站)在那裡?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何處可搭乘希爾頓飯店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
我想要住在靠近車站(海灘)的飯店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到達希爾頓飯店?
How much is it per night?
每晚費用為多少?

Do you have a hotel list?  這兒有飯店目錄嗎?
Does it include tax and service charge?
費用是否包含稅與服務費?

Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅館的目錄?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含於費用內?

May I have a city map? 是否可給我一份城市地圖?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留數日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此預訂飯店(租車)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留兩晚。

5.機位預約、確認篇

雖然現在許多航空公司已取消72小時前需確認機位的手續,然而,以
防萬一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打電話確認機位無誤。若
機位預訂有問題,最好馬上重新訂位,以免延誤行程。

Hello. This is United Airlines. 聯合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再確認班機。

What's your name and flight number
請說您的大名與班機號碼?
My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number
is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是傑瑞?陳,班機號碼是飛往洛杉機的聯合航空003班機。

When is itJune 10th.  行程是那一天?610日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。

I can't find your name. Really
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again

請再告訴我一次您的大名?

I still can't find your name on
the reservation list.
我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on
this flight. No problem.
別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?一個經濟艙座位,對嗎?
Now you have been booked.
沒問題,您已完成訂位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in
謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機?
Two hours before departure time.
起飛前2小時。

You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。
【飛機客滿時】
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那麼,請幫我重新訂位。

Sorry, this flight is full.  抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。
What is the possibility of my getting
a seat if I wait

若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave
下一班飛往洛杉機的班機何時起飛?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
後天,星期五。
That will be fine. What's the flight
number and departure time

太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間?
What is the fare
?費用多少?


主題:【商務英語】寫作英語郵件最實用的100個句型! 發表於:2013-03-20 19:14 瀏覽 (4486 ) 標籤:
最實用的學習資料,助力英語能力提升,歡迎加入無線英語園地

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我寫信時要確認/詢問/通知你…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我寫信來追蹤我們之前對於第二季度營銷活動的決定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…關於我們今天在電話中的談話。

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所寫的信…

5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及關於…

6. as indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出…

7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我們上次在電話中的討論…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting… 如我們在上次會議中的決定…

9. as you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求…

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日寫的信,我們決定…

11.This is in response to your e-mail today.這是針對你今天早上來信的回覆。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答覆你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你關於這個主題的留言。我想你是否可以再詳盡說明,也就是再提供多一點細節。

15. Please be advised/informed that… 請被告知…

16. Please note that…請注意…

17. We would like to inform you that…我們想要通知你…

18. I am convinced that…我確信…

19. We agree with you on… 我們同意你在…

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…從2008年10月4日開始生效…

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我們將舉行一個會議,時間表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 請確保個人資訊不會外洩且只供內部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高興地告訴你…

24. We are pleased to learn that… 我們很高興得知…

25. We wish to notify you that… 我們希望通知你…

26. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您關於…

27. I am fine with the proposal. 我對這份提案沒意見。

28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高興地告訴你,你已經被同意參加2008年11月22-24日的研討會。

29. We are sorry to inform you that… 我們很抱歉地通知你…

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要帶來一些壞訊息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我們的新系統有些問題。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由於情況超出我們所能控制…

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我覺得不太樂觀關於…

34. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我們很難接受…

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 很不幸地,我必須這麼說,自從收到你關於這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。

36. We would be grateful if you could…我們會很感激如果你可以…

37. I could appreciate it if you could… 我會很感激如果你可以…

38. Would you please send us…? 可否請你寄給我們…?

39. We need your help. 我們需要你的幫助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我們請求你的幫助,將此資訊傳達給你們的員工。

41. We look forward to your clarification. 我們期待你的澄清。

42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您能立即注意此事,我們將非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.如果您能抽出時間,我希望能與你見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間。

44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.請讓我知道你對於這件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 請您回信如果您計劃參加?

46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.請告知是否你同意這個方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project? 請讓我知道這個計劃的進度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,當你完成提案,我希望能收到一份複本。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下週一前收到您的答覆,我將非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您對此沒有問題,如果不行,請利用電子郵件儘快讓我知道。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

請您在6月份前答覆我上述問題好嗎?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答覆?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望,我們很樂意…

54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

請讓我知道任何我可以幫得上忙的地方。

55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.對於這件事,如果還有任何我能幫得上忙的地方,請不要客氣,隨時與我聯絡。

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果關於此事你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會嘗試看看是否可能。

57. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是寫信來提醒您…

58. May we remind you that…? 我們想要提醒您…

59. I am enclosing…我附上…

60. Please find enclosed… 請查閱附件…

61. Attached hereto … 附件是關於…

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上關於某某的最新資料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的說明是有幫助的。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 請讓我知道這是否恰當。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能見到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我們期待很快能得到您的回復。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回復。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋。

73. I’ll keep you posted. 我會與你保持聯絡。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

任何評價或建議,請打電話2552-7482聯絡Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…

77. I apologize for the delay in …對於…的耽擱,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對於產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

對於造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。

80. I’m sorry about last time. 關於上次的事我很抱歉。

81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.對於未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉。

82. I’m really sorry about this. 關於這件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

抱歉,太遲回您在4月1日(星期一)發給我的郵件。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.

我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便。

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉.

87. Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。

88. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…

89. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參加。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感謝你要請我。

92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位並謝謝各位的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.

很感激你的理解及合作。
94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激你快速的答復。
95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感謝你的承諾及支援。
96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 謝謝你的投入/澄清/資訊。
97. Any comments will be much appreciated. 對於您的任何建議,我將非常感激。
98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. 謝謝你為我做的一切。
99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激你對這件事情的理解。
100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的乾得很好。

1.Initiate a meeting 發起會議
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
今天下午我建議我們就A專案的發展計劃開會討論一下。
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有沒有空?
We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.
十月三十號(週四),老時間,開會。
Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下週一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project.
我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX專案的情況。
2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 諮詢資訊/反饋/建議
Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows.
如果存取檔案有任何問題請和我聯絡。
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
期待您的反饋建議!
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
你對計劃方面有什麼想法?下一步我們應該怎麼做?
What do you think about this?
這個你怎麼想?
Feel free to give your comments.
請隨意提出您的建議。
Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯絡。
Any question, please let me know.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯絡。
Please contact me if you have any questions.
有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯絡。
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
歡迎您的評論和建議!
Please let me know what you think?
歡迎您的評論和建議!
Do you have any idea about this?
對於這個您有什麼建議嗎?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior.
您若是能夠就使用者行為方面提供更多的資訊就太感激了!
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。
3. Give feedback 意見反饋

Please see comments below.
請看下面的評論。
My answers are in blue below.
我的回答已標藍。
I add some comments to the document for your reference.
我就文件新增了一些備註,僅供參考。
4. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。
Attached please find today's meeting notes.
今天的會議記錄在附件裡。
Attach is the design document, please review it.
設計文件在附件裡,請評閱。
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
其他個人特徵方面的資訊請見附件。
5. Point listing 列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….
今天我們要完成的任務:1…….2…….
Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….
宣告中涉及的一些問題:1…….2…….
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
我們閱讀了最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮:1…….2…….
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….
以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:1…….2…….
The current status is as following: 1……2……
目前資料如下: 1……2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
以下方面需提請注意:1…….2…….
6. Raise question 提出問題
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
我對XX-XXX報告有一些疑問。
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
就ABC協議,我有以下幾個問題:……
7. Proposal 提議
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
關於平臺啟動的下一步計劃,我有一個提議……
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
我建議我們就一週專案開一個電話會議。
Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……
Achievo團隊建議應對突出問題採用A辦法。
8. Thanks note 感謝信
Thank you so much for the cooperation感謝你的合作!
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
對如此緊急的專案您做出的努力我表示十分感謝。
Thanks for your attention!
謝謝關心!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
我們對您的協助表示感謝。
Really appreciate your help!
非常感謝您的幫助!
9. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
對造成的誤解我真誠道歉!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.
很抱歉現在才進行詢問,但是我們需要儘快核實執行資訊。

來自 “ ITPUB部落格 ” ,連結:http://blog.itpub.net/459749/viewspace-1210631/,如需轉載,請註明出處,否則將追究法律責任。

相關文章