今天,是無數科密傷感淚流的日子。科比,正式宣佈退役了。
北京時間11月30日,科比在《球員論壇》親自撰文,發表宣告,宣佈本賽季後正式退役:“本賽季將會是我的最後一個賽季。”
就是這一行字,引起了極大的轟動。科比釋出宣告不久,越來越多的球迷登入到了《球員論壇》網站想要一看究竟,巨大的訪問量讓這家論壇網站立刻陷入短暫的崩潰狀態,足見科比在當今籃壇的巨大影響力。
自1996年步入聯盟,37歲的科比已經在NBA賽場廝殺了將近20個賽季。小飛俠不再,但留給我們的是無數難忘的記憶:為湖人隊拿下5次NBA總冠軍,奪得2枚奧運金牌,17次全明星,單場81分,32000+得分...
NBA主席亞當·蕭華就科比退役宣告表示,“我加入不計其數的科蜜,感謝科比帶來的美好回憶,他的NBA之旅驚為天人。”
科比隨後釋出了一篇長文。
全文如下:
“這個賽季已經是我最後能夠貢獻的全部了。”科比在信中寫到,“我的心還能夠接受打擊,我的意志還能讓我繼續堅持,但我的身體知道是時候說再見了。沒關係,我已經準備好了。”
Kobe Bryant
Dear Basketball,
親愛的籃球,
From the moment
從小時候
I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
我穿著老爸的直筒襪
And shooting imaginary
假裝著
Game-winning shots
我在大西部論壇球館
In the Great Western Forum
投中制勝球的樣子
I knew one thing was real:
我就清楚知道一件事情:
I fell in love with you.
我愛上你了。
A love so deep I gave you my all —
我愛你如此之深,已奉獻我的所有—
From my mind & body
從我的思想到我的身體
To my spirit & soul.
從我的精神到我的靈魂
As a six-year-old boy
六歲的我
Deeply in love with you
深深的愛著你
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
我從沒想過這段旅程結束時的樣子
I only saw myself
我只看到我自己
Running out of one.
在這條路上奔跑
And so I ran.
所以我不停的跑
I ran up and down every court
每場比賽我都不停奔跑
After every loose ball for you.
為爭取每一次得到你的機會
You asked for my hustle
你需要我拼盡全力
I gave you my heart
我為你奉上了我的心
Because it came with so much more.
因為這需要的不僅僅是盡力。
I played through the sweat and hurt
我為打球流盡血汗、帶著一身傷病
Not because challenge called me
不是因為困難在挑戰我
But because YOU called me.
而是因為你在呼喚我
I did everything for YOU
我已經為你做了一切
Because that’s what you do
因為你也是這樣對待我
When someone makes you feel as
因為你讓我感覺
Alive as you’ve made me feel.
我自己是一個鮮活的人
You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
你讓一個6歲的孩子實現了他的湖人夢
And I’ll always love you for it.
為此我將永遠愛你。
But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer.
但是我不能再如此迷戀你了
This season is all I have left to give.
這個賽季是我所能給的僅有的
My heart can take the pounding
我的心還能繼續承受各種打擊
My mind can handle the grind
我的意志也還能繼續堅持下去
But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye.
但我的身體讓我知道是時候說再見了
And that’s OK.
這也很好
I’m ready to let you go.
我已經做好準備跟你說再見了
I want you to know now
我現在只是想讓你知道
So we both can savor every moment we have left together.
我們倆都可以永遠珍藏著彼此一起度過的每一段時光
The good and the bad.
無論是好的,還是壞的
We have given each other
我們已經給了彼此
All that we have.
我們所能給的全部
And we both know, no matter what I do next
我們倆都知道,接下來無論我去做什麼
I’ll always be that kid
我都會是那個
With the rolled up socks
穿著老爸的直筒襪
Garbage can in the corner
瞄準角落裡的垃圾桶
:05 seconds on the clock
假裝進攻時間還有0.05秒
Ball in my hands.
手裡拿著籃球的小孩
5 … 4 … 3 … 2 … 1
5秒…4秒…3秒…2秒…1秒
Love you always,
一直愛你的,
Kobe
科比