The final bell rang at last. I walked slowly to the office to return my paperwork.
最後下課鈴響了。我走到了辦公室上講了我的作業。
The rain had drifted away, but the wind was strong, and colder.
雨已經走了,但是風還是很大,而且更冷了。
I wrapped my arms around myself.
我用雙臂環抱這我自己。
When I walked into the warm office, I almost turned around and walked back out.
彈弓我走進溫暖的辦公室的時候,我幾乎想轉身就走。
Edward Cullen stood at the desk in front of me.
Edward Cullen站在我前面的桌子旁。
I recognized again that tousled bronze hair.
我再一次認出了蓬亂的古銅色頭髮。
He didn't appear to notice the sound of my entrance.
他沒有注意到我進入的聲音。
I stood pressed against the back wall, waiting for the receptionist to be free.
我我對著黑牆站著,等待著接待員忙完。
He was arguing with her in a low, attractive voice.
他用低沉的有吸引力的聲音和接待員爭吵著。
I quickly picked up the gist of the argument.
我馬上知道了爭吵的原因。
He was trying to trade from sixth-hour Biology to another time — any other time.
他嘗試將六個小時的生物課換到其他時間-其他任何時間。
I just couldn't believe that this was about me.
這對於我來說不敢相信。
It had to be something else, something that happened before I entered the Biology room.
這肯定有其他的原因,在我進入生物課教室錢發生了其他事情。
The look on his face must have been about another aggravation entirely.
他臉上的表情一定已經完全惡化了。
It was impossible that this stranger could take such a sudden, intense dislike to me.
對於個一個陌生人來說馬上立刻討厭我這是不可能的。